[Grief] Is this the end?

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 18 12:52:44 PDT 2006

Well the Astoria DVD has already been mastered it was
playing in Berlin... (And very nice it was too).

I notice that TG are selling off their 24track HD
recorder as it's now "surplus to requirements." Is
that because they are no longer recording anything
together or because they've upgraded to something
better?

Dave B