[Grief] Fwd: Re: Mute Bank Newsletter - Depeche Mode Live HereNow / Novamute

David Law dlaw at mva.co.uk
Sun May 7 17:13:45 PDT 2006

He! He!

I already have all four totemic gifts - and couldn't care less!!!!
(they are hardly stunning works of art!!!

All I want is the new f*cking album for christsakes!!!

Ooooh!!! I feel better now! (and even better when I get my album!)
DIL23
:)

>>> david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk 06/05/2006 01:47 >>>
Yep that's about right... couldn't really care less
about the totemic gifts that are embedded in the CD
case I'm more intereted in what the album sounds like.

Dave B

http://www.star.net.uk