[Grief] Beginning and the End (continued)

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Fri May 5 23:10:07 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2 May 2006, ellis britzius wrote:

> Is Jon Whitney in charge of this group?

I've stayed pretty much out of this whole thread/project/ambition. I'm not
in charge of -this- group (grief) nor am I longer in charge of the TG
archive at brainwashed.  I managed to get to Martha's Vineyard for the
first time in my life today.  Imagine that!

But, as you can see, obsessive/compulsives are being put into place to
take over!

Go Andy!

Now, time to get back to the Stone Cutter meeting...

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM