[Grief] Beginning and the End (continued)

David Law dlaw at mva.co.uk
Wed May 3 17:59:42 PDT 2006

see my comments below!

>>> andy at flesheatingants.com 03/05/2006 16:21:46 >>>
Awesome!
Thanks Dil!
Well what I'm thinking is even if we can't get every tape checked then

we can stick the tape-exclusive clips I do get on the brainwashed site

- each show will be getting their own page in due time anyhow, so
these will go great with the extensive info on each show and the
tglive LJ effort.  I was wondering - did the DVD of Astoria gig
include the spoken intro by gen that's on the bootleg floating about?

yes it's got the full intro (inc Gen's equipment f*ck up!!!) - I was
there so I know it's the full intro ;-)

wavs over mp3s for the clips, they shouldn't be too long so size
shouldn't be a real issue.

OK!

With some of the later shows there were CD bootlegs before the box
sets, does anyone have the old Rafters, Once Upon A Time, live in
Heaven bootleg CDs they could A/B with the boxset versions?

hmmm..... only have these on vynyl and Live in Heaven? on tape (Beyond
Jazz Funk)

If I get some more responses then I'll make a page detailing the
projects progress.

Cool!!!

All the best
DIL23
:)

-Andy

Quoting David Law <dlaw at mva.co.uk>:

> Hey
>
> Mr Completist here!
>
> I think it's still a fun project - and innarestin to hear what they
> actually played at the begginings ends of shows - but hey if you're
not
> innarested just don't bother!!!.
>
> But I only have Rat Club (copy of tape) and Beyond Jazz Funk (Rough
> Trade - Live in Heaven?) - the Rat Club beggining with White
Christmas

http://www.star.net.uk