[Grief] Beginning and the End (continued)

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Wed May 3 11:21:46 PDT 2006

Awesome!
Thanks Dil!
Well what I'm thinking is even if we can't get every tape checked then
we can stick the tape-exclusive clips I do get on the brainwashed site
- each show will be getting their own page in due time anyhow, so
these will go great with the extensive info on each show and the
tglive LJ effort.  I was wondering - did the DVD of Astoria gig
include the spoken intro by gen that's on the bootleg floating about?

wavs over mp3s for the clips, they shouldn't be too long so size
shouldn't be a real issue.

With some of the later shows there were CD bootlegs before the box
sets, does anyone have the old Rafters, Once Upon A Time, live in
Heaven bootleg CDs they could A/B with the boxset versions?

If I get some more responses then I'll make a page detailing the
projects progress.

-Andy