[Grief] Beginning and the End (continued)

David Law dlaw at mva.co.uk
Wed May 3 16:36:15 PDT 2006

Hey

Mr Completist here!

I think it's still a fun project - and innarestin to hear what they
actually played at the begginings ends of shows - but hey if you're not
innarested just don't bother!!!.

But I only have Rat Club (copy of tape) and Beyond Jazz Funk (Rough
Trade - Live in Heaven?) - the Rat Club beggining with White Christmas
and being destroyed would be worth it in it's own right!!!

Andy what do you want MP3's, WAV's ???  I'll trawl through my old
cassete box and get started! (might have some other stuf I've long
forgotten about!)

DIL23
:)

>>> andy at flesheatingants.com 03/05/2006 14:58:24 >>>
Well I have no idea how much was cut from the shows, and how many were

indeed cut.  TG played 37 shows back in the day, so if say 21 had and

extra 2 mins at the start and two mins at the end then that would be
over a disc's worth.

It'd be a tough project for one person to do, but there's lots of
people on list who may be have one or two tapes - they could check
their copies and we can start scoring things off the list and see how

many are left over.

It's all down to whether there's an interest in the project and if
people with the tapes are willing, and able, to get on board.  It's
just a suggestion.

-Andy

http://www.star.net.uk