[Grief] Beginning and the End (continued)

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Wed May 3 09:58:24 PDT 2006

Well I have no idea how much was cut from the shows, and how many were
indeed cut.  TG played 37 shows back in the day, so if say 21 had and
extra 2 mins at the start and two mins at the end then that would be
over a disc's worth.

It'd be a tough project for one person to do, but there's lots of
people on list who may be have one or two tapes - they could check
their copies and we can start scoring things off the list and see how
many are left over.

It's all down to whether there's an interest in the project and if
people with the tapes are willing, and able, to get on board.  It's
just a suggestion.

-Andy