[Grief] Beginning and the End (continued)

David Law dlaw at mva.co.uk
Wed May 3 10:16:01 PDT 2006

Hey - I was being a bit tongue in cheek there - sorry!

I've no idea how to master the endings and beginnings of the tapes to
add to the "censored" CD's - Maybe we should ask Mr Carter if he would
be kind enough to do it! (after all it was him who removed it in the
first place!!!) - and he's a bit of a whizz in the studio!!!

Was really more innarested in how much it affects the CD release and
just how much is missing?

All the best
DIL23
:)

>>> zontar_98115 at yahoo.com 03/05/2006 04:08 >>>
Hi,

Maybe I've gone off the deep end here but what
exactly is it that
some people want with my 24 hours (K7) TG set?
The beginning and the end of each of each of the
tapes? Do I have to listen carefully to the CD
set to see where exactly it cuts off? I guess
 I would sort of like to do this, being the TG
guy I am. But I'll have to admit I dont know how
to send the music over the internet.
I could record these bits (over time) to a CD-R,
put it in my computer (APPLE G-5) and then what?
I guess I'd have to either read the manuals a lot
more, go to the help menus and get frustrated, or
somebody could tell me how to do it. Is Jon
Whitney in charge of this group? I see a few
names frequently, some not so often. I have
avoided spendlng  a lot of time getting involved,
simply because I don't have a lot. But If I could
really make a (tiny) difference to the TG site or
whatever, maybe it would be worth a little extra
effort.

zontar_98115

http://www.star.net.uk