[Grief] LJ update, tweaks, new entry

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 03:53:01 PDT 2006

Hello all,

The front page of the LJ site has been streamlined a bit, and now includes
direct links to each discussion (and all the comments that follow). This
should make things a little easier to navigate, especially for non-LJ users.
(And will also keep things easier to organize should anyone decide to skip
forward to any later shows as we go along.)

An entry for show #4 at High Wycombe has been submitted and is now up.

Sorry I myself have fallen behind a bit in my contributions - busy week.
Hoping to come back with a vengeance soon!

CAP

http://tglive.livejournal.com/profile