[Grief] More delays

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 08:28:20 PST 2006

Oh, it's appalling and a joke, all right.

I'm starting to feel like I'm doing that old trick where you show somebody
the ball of kleenex in your hand, switch hands, toss it back over your
shoulder, and they still think it's in front of them in your other hand.

There are, indeed, several ways....

And I fixed the one line I forgot to change.