[Grief] More delays

miike kitano61 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 07:53:33 PST 2006

now that appeals to me!
  let the truly appaling in-jokes commence (after all, i actually AM middle aged men now!  and, all your friends do, it...etc

  hehehe

  kawa

"C. A. Polk" <capolk at hotmail.com> wrote:  >From: miike
>so, even when the lp *does* eventually come out, we could be looking at
>another 3-4 month >ait before the powers that be deign to allow it out  of
>their clutches...  presumably in case it >amages sales of the  new george
>michael or somesuch pish!
>pah!

Yeah - you might as well choose to play the game - after all you've seen
delays before
what difference does it make if they delay it some more - what difference
does it make if someone else slows it down too? All the companies do it - I
mean nobody will know it's them - anybody, it could be any body - I mean,
these CDs, you know - they're only bought by middle aged men -
so why don't you do as I suggest - they persuade you - with meaningless,
contradictory slavish fan baiting -  they persuade you...

and now, i am tired of you, funny face.  come, climb with me into this sack of stones, for it is into the river we must go.

www.elbowjelly.biz:  a waste of honey.