[Grief] More delays

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 14 21:53:20 PST 2006

>From: miike <kitano61 at yahoo.com>
>so, even when the lp *does* eventually come out, we could be looking at
>another 3-4 month >ait before the powers that be deign to allow it out  of
>their clutches...  presumably in case it >amages sales of the  new george
>michael or somesuch pish!
>pah!

Yeah - you might as well choose to play the game - after all you've seen
delays before
what difference does it make if they delay it some more - what difference
does it make if someone else slows it down too? All the companies do it - I
mean nobody will know it's them - anybody, it could be any body - I mean,
these CDs, you know - they're only bought by middle aged men -
so why don't you do as I suggest - they persuade you - with meaningless,
contradictory slavish fan baiting -  they persuade you...