[Grief] More delays

random99 random99 at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 14 21:48:05 PST 2006

Behalf
> Of David Bourgoin
> Sent: 14 March 2006 20:12
> To: mujyo at comcast.net; grief at hollyfeld.org
> Subject: Re: [Grief] More delays
>
> I thought Industrial came out via Mute but that Mute
> didn't own the rights to the stuff...but I could be
> wrong. Also I don't think Mute North America are owned
> by EMI so maybe that could be a route to release it if
> there are problems.
>
> Dave B

Initially, Industrial was a totally independent label (but you've been
around long enough to know that, Dave ;) ... the post termination of the
mission/reissues were licensed to Mute, but I don't know whether or not TG
sold the rights on to them? (back then I'd guess they wouldn't, these days
they seem to be anyone for a 10 bob note and a packet of fags...)

Paul