[Grief] More delays

miike kitano61 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 21:38:15 PST 2006

going back to foetus, when "flow" came out (2001) - the lp was  released, but sat in a warehouse somewhere because the distributors  didny want it clashing wi the new stereophonics or whatever was coming  out that week.  after three months of hassling a pretty good  record shop, i bought it off amazon.
  (and i'd put the mp3s onto minidisk long before!)
  so, even when the lp *does* eventually come out, we could be looking at  another 3-4 month wait before the powers that be deign to allow it out  of their clutches...  presumably in case it damages sales of the  new george michael or somesuch pish!

  pah!

andy at flesheatingants.com wrote:  If the album did wind up on P2Ps I wonder if Mute/EMI would speed up
the release date or not...  Hmmm...

Quoting miike :