[Grief] More delays

miike kitano61 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 21:19:08 PST 2006

ach, that's hardlky the end of the world, is it?  i get everything  foetus does off p-2-p a good three months before it's in the shops here  (if it turns up at all) and i buy it (cause it's jim & his  packaging's always worth shelling out for)  i downloaded the new  placebo lp a couple of months ago and thank christ i didny spend a  tenner on *that*!
  the only people who download and don't buy are floating voters.   maybe there's too much emphasis on selling cds to people who don't want  them, rather than focussing on theose who do.

  just my tuppenceworth.
  (and to be honest, going by the reviews of t/g recent shows, i dunno if i'd buy the new lp 'sight unseen' anyhoo.)

  kawa

David Bourgoin <david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:  Gens site is working the link on the TG site has,
since it reappeared, "strangely" been typed
incorrectly...

Should be www.genesisp-orridge.com

Maybe it'll be fixed soon

But too many delays on the album and it'll end up
leaked and on Soulseek.

Dave B

--- andy at flesheatingants.com wrote:

> Well the offical TG site still links to the official
> gen page, but
> looks like he forget to pay for his url and has lost
> it, likely come
> back in the nearish future - don't think there's any
> conspiracy.
>
> I'll going to see if I can find aout anything about
> the delay, this is
> getting rather tragic...
>
> -Andy
>

> Quoting David Bourgoin :
>
> > I sent the post below this yesterday but it didn't
> > seem to get through..... Gen's link on the TG web
> site
> > has been put back but with a typo so you still
> don't
> > end up at his site... any conspiracy theorists out
> > there????
> >

> > FROM YESTERDAY...... PART 2
> >

> > Release date is now unspecified and Chris Carter
> has
> > put a line through the news bit on his page about
> > forthcoming TG events this year?!?!?!?
> >
> > Gen's picture on the TG page no longer has a
> working
> > link (in fact it no longer has a link at all). The
> > other three links still exist!
> >
> > Any one want to try and guess what is going on.
> Has Mr
> > P-Orridges ego increased again and they've split?
> Has
> > Mute decided not to release the album? Who knows,
> > wish I did.
> >
> > Dave B

and now, i am tired of you, funny face.  come, climb with me into this sack of stones, for it is into the river we must go.

www.elbowjelly.biz:  a waste of honey.