Antw: Re: [Grief] More delays

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Tue Mar 14 16:03:33 PST 2006

A delay until september or even later seems ridiculous from a fanperspective.
We have been waiting for so long and now we get disappointed again. Just
think of those other releases that they have promised us last year like the
rerelease of the old videos on DVD and The Live at the London Astoria 2004 DVD. They
have been put on hold undefinitely. What is keeping them? But who knows what
is the real reason for yet another long delay? I think this will lose them
some credit that they have earned over the last two years.
I must say that I am getting a bit disappointed but still a big fan.

Robert