[Grief] More delays

random99 random99 at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 14 19:56:53 PST 2006

On the face of it, from Carter's website, it appears to be an issue with the
label:

"The forthcoming release of the new TG 'Part Two' album (completed &
delivered to Mute in Sept 2005) will be substantially delayed. Please feel
free to ask Mute/EMI why."

I'm so out of things these day's I didn't even know Mute and EMI were
connected?

Paul

Behalf