[Grief] More delays

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Tue Mar 14 13:40:48 PST 2006

Well the offical TG site still links to the official gen page, but
looks like he forget to pay for his url and has lost it, likely come
back in the nearish future - don't think there's any conspiracy.

I'll going to see if I can find aout anything about the delay, this is
getting rather tragic...

-Andy