Antw: Re: Antw: Re: [Grief] Part 2

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 23:33:04 PST 2006

It'd be great if he could shed some light on what the
problems are. It's got to be an argument between label
and band surely???

Any chance you could ask him about all the exciting TG
things Chris Carter is hinting at on his website and
will they ever play the UK again or am I going to have
to keep flying around the world to see them?

Where is your interview going to be published?

Thanks

Dave B

--- Grant Regnaert <tripreset at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

I am getting VERY frusterated about all of this too.
Now it's not coming out until SEPTEMBER, this is
ridiculous, especially when the cd is ALREADY pressed!

I am in the middle of an interview with Sleazy right
now( about Coil, TG, his new band, etc.) so I WILL ask
him, and HOPEFULLY he will know SOME reason why! Then
I will let you guys know ASAP.

Grant

 "Love? What is it? The  most natural pain-killer that
there is. LOVE"         William S. Burroughs