[Grief] TG footage located

David Law dlaw at mva.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 11:42:06 PDT 2006

Yeah that would be good!

 I'd heard a story that Sleazy showed the audience how to slash their
wrists without actually dieing!!! So the floor was covered in the
audiences blood! (I think that's what the cover of the Rafters album has
on it (blurred bloody fist - pic here!!
http://www.brainwashed.com/tg/bootlegs.html ) would be innarestin to
know if it was true!!!

DIL23
:)

>>> harmaline23 at hotmail.com 28/06/2006 22:45 >>>
You were at the Rafters gig? I'm sure we'd all be interested in hearing
your
memories of the gig, if you managed to talk to the band before or after
the
gig and the reaction of the crowd, etc.
Unfortunatley I'm too young to have attended a TG gig but would love to
hear
first hand accounts of people who did

http://www.star.net.uk