[Grief] TG footage located

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 22:45:31 PDT 2006

You were at the Rafters gig? I'm sure we'd all be interested in hearing your
memories of the gig, if you managed to talk to the band before or after the
gig and the reaction of the crowd, etc.
Unfortunatley I'm too young to have attended a TG gig but would love to hear
first hand accounts of people who did