[Grief] TG footage located

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 13:54:05 PDT 2006

Well like I say I have four of them on two DVDs but
the quality soundwise is crap. I think someone on this
list synced the audio from the 24 hours box set CDs to
them and got a decent copy that way but I haven't the
skills or editing equipment to do such a thing and my
copies are full of crackles that make it sound pretty
crap....

Whilst I'm not prepared to do hundreds of copies I
could particpate in a sharing scheme and do a couple
of copies if someone that gets a copy then carries on
the copying. I assume as these have never been out
officially this wouldn't be too much of a copyright
problem. Equally if someone has DVDs with decent
quality audio and wants to start a sharing network
going or even upload them to somewhere like Dime A
Dozen I'd happily particpate in that scheme.

Dave B