[Grief] TG footage located

David Law dlaw at mva.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 15:31:14 PDT 2006

Ahaaaarg!

That sounds absolutely fan-F*cking-TastiK!!!! (esp Rafters and full
Heaven)

Do you have an FTP site I could get them off? I could give you a
mailing address and pay for P&P and the cost ov DVD's - but that's a bit
of a bummer for you making up loads ov DVD's!

You sound like you have even more of a Compulsive Obsessive Disorder
over TG than I have! but if there's anything you're looking for I would
be happy to provide/exchange if I have it (or anything else you might be
innarested in - let me know)

Looking  forward to your reply!

DIL23
:)
Thee Endless Wait!!!

>>> harmaline23 at hotmail.com 27/06/2006 13:44 >>>
I have just been in contact with a guy who was involved with the TOPY
in the
1980's
Genesis gave TOPY lots of rare footage which this guy about to send me,
this
is what he has

The Mask Of Sarnath (20 minute Horror film with soundtrack bt TG)
After Cease To Exist (Coum film)
Complete 'Heaven' 1980 concert (NOT the Derek Jarman film but the
actual
concert itself, contains footage of TG packing away their gear before
the DJ
at the venue begins)
Northampton Guildhall 1979 (Concert)
Rafters 1980 (includes 4 minutes of Genesis at home preparing for the
gig)
Sheffield 1980 (Concert)
Goldsmiths College 1980 (Concert)
Frankfurt 1980 (Concert)
Also various footage including Geneisis playing with his dogs in a
park

I have most of the footage already but the Heaven concert is one that I

haven't seen yet, the quality should be great as all the footage is
from the
masters.

http://www.star.net.uk