[Grief] Ice skate

David Law dlaw at mva.co.uk
Wed Jun 14 14:42:05 PDT 2006

?

Yes! - I'm a "voice" and I'm going to use it!!!

I didn't blame GPO!, yes I probably did bemoan the fact that it looks
like the DVD(s?) (Astoria, Torino, Berlin and all previous Video
releases -- Heathen Earth, Oundle etc etc) and new CD won't get released
'til NEXT Christmas or according to Chris's post  - next year!!

...and I'm pissed off with Mute/EMI pissing TG and us around with no
explanation as to why. They have the finished product(s) and I've paid a
lot of money for it and am still waiting 6 months on.

I agree the members of TG must all be getting seriously pissed off with
the "Why?" question - but it's only reasonable - Chris already directed
all enquiries to Mute! but they're still strangely silent.

...and no I've got nothing better to do - so stop whining - I'm not
going to shut up while we're all being ripped off (TG **AND** fans) by
Mute and why don't you just stick to the Westlife list in future!

DIL23
:)

>>> falsedog at yahoo.com 13/06/2006 22:28 >>>
 > At last! someone speaks some sense. All this
> speculation is completely
> pointless and boring, have you all got nothing
> better to do.
> I can see why Chris gets so pissed off by people
> emailing him about the
> current state of play regarding TG.

Thanks! It's strange, but the same thing happens over
on the Westlife list: who's slagged who , who's out of
the band, who's in Buck's Fizz this week... &c &c &c
&c

I forgot to mention in my post that Chris is now doing
something with the TG DVDs ...remember when the
"voices"  bemoaned the fact it had been removed from
the schedule, how dare they, GPO to blame, now we'll
have to wait til NEXT Christmas &c&c&c&c. They must
now promise to shut up forever about the scheduling of
ANYTHING to do with TG. Or at least to promise to
arrange a bike ride with a friend, start a book club
at work,  learn to ice skate...

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

http://www.star.net.uk