[Grief] Just the three of us

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 14 09:56:36 PDT 2006

It's be a pretty boring world without speculation....

We'd be back to this list generating about one post
every six months like it used to. I for one enjoy
speculation about what TG are or aren't doing. Isn't
that the point of a list like this. Otherwise you
might as well just have the website and pick up your
news from there.

Dave B