[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 43, Issue 1 Last Chris Carter update

David Law dlaw at mva.co.uk
Mon Jun 12 10:40:58 PDT 2006

Wahhhh!!!

Part 2 not even for release in 2006? Bummer!  Sounds like (at least
Chris) TG are getting more and more pissed off than we are! Think of all
those royalties not getting paid! And I've paid for my copy already!!!

DIL23
:)

>>> "cblanger" <cblanger at club-internet.fr> 10/06/2006 13:44 >>>
Last Chris Carter update :
"June 2006:
Slow but productive... this would describe the current progress of our
new
(still untitled) Carter Tutti album. We were hoping to have it finished
by
September and in time for our upcoming performances, but this looks to
be
increasingly unlikely, in fact it would be a miracle!
And the reason? Well I put the blame squarely on TG shenanigans. This
time
last year we delayed starting the (long overdue) Carter Tutti album so
myself, Cosey and Sleazy could complete the new TG 'Part Two' album.
Which
turned out to be an intense project and which the three of us put a lot
of
time and effort into. We were under pressure to deliver final
production
parts in time for a Decemeber 2005 release (in Berlin). And even when
the
three of us (and Mute) thought the album was finished, I had to spend
another month rerecording parts and remastering the whole bloody thing
second time ('Part Two' couldn't be a more apt title!). And then to cap
it
all it didn't get released in 2005! In fact I doubt it will even get
released in 2006, how ridiculous is that? So this whole sorry TG affair
has
whacked us with a double whammy... no new TG album and no new Carter
Tutti
album. That I might be feeling a little frustrated right now is an
understatement!
And another thing...
I'm sick of wankers and nere-do-well's emailing me about the TG
24-track
recorder. I've had time-wasters (many), fans using it as an excuse to
find
out where we live, cheapskates making laughable offers and lately
Nigerian
("I'll pay you twice the asking price") scammers. To all of you: if
you
going to waste my time just FUCK OFF... because I won't be replying. If
this
carries on I'm going to donate it to a charity, seriously I am."

http://www.star.net.uk