[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 43, Issue 1 Last Chris Carterupdate

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 11 07:41:33 PDT 2006

Yup, that's about it. Good thing they got back together to "spiff up" that
legacy, huh?  ; >

PS. Blixa wouldn't work very well, I don't think. Gavin Friday could
probably do a nice job on the more "song" like numbers. The best thing to
do, though, would be for them to call William Bennett and tell him the job
is his if he wants it. Then, after he's done freaking out and celebrating
like a buffoon, call him back and ask him if he really thought they were, or
could be, serious to begin with.

Now something like THAT would make this whole reunion thing worthwhile...