[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 43, Issue 1 Last Chris Carterupdate

Cameron Smart & Ana Belen Estella cam.belen at virgin.net
Sun Jun 11 08:31:12 PDT 2006

Well it's all following a familiar rock n' roll reunion path. After a brief
but highly productive honeymoon period after initially reuniting, the old
divisions emerge and they either:

a. give up
b. sack the member who's causing all the problems and get in a megastar from
the same era. Blixa Bergeld anyone?
c. sack the said member and get in somebody much younger, who's been a fan
of the band since s/he was little. Possibly via a reality show or maybe
ebay.
d. two rival groups get set up, one 'Somebody somebody's TG' and the other
one the 'Real TG' and they give up on making new albums and tour the States
instead.

Take for your references Deep Purple, Yes, Judas Priest, The Eagles, UK
Subs, Bucks Fizz etc etc.