[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 43, Issue 1 Last Chris Carterupdate

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 10 23:56:32 PDT 2006

I have to agree with Fredrik, TG without Gen is not
TG. I just wonder if the whole thing is coming to a
end and there will be somethings released by C n C and
Sleazy as a trio (hopefully not under the TG name).
Looks like they are trying to distance themselves from
Gen...

Dave B

--- InnerSanctum XVIII <the.adversary at HotPOP.com>