[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 43, Issue 1 Last Chris Carter update

name pending aisuelite at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 16:02:49 PDT 2006

that "three of us" thing he emphasizes over and over.  wow.

And I laughed at the end there, about the recording equipment.  I had
wondered when I saw he'd posted his email address openly for contact about
that, how many people were going to shoot him emails not related to the
equipment.  Even I noted down his address, though I wouldn't ever email him
without a solid reason!