Antw: RE: [Grief] Sometimes I feel like a total ejiot.

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Sun Jul 30 19:23:25 PDT 2006

Wow, there's actually a few Scots on the list.  Represent!

If you don't know what a Ned is or think that you may ever wind up in
Glasgow one day
have a look here:
http://www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk/
I strongly advise checking out the gallerys.

Neds are also the sole reason that Happy Hardcore is still big in
Scotland (really, is
there anywhere Happy Hardcore even gets played outside of central
Scotland..?) Once a
year they would flock from all around the central belt to a barn
outside of Edinburgh,
bomb a half doxen pills and rave it up for 12 hours solid at an event called
"Rezerection".  Compulsive viewing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykE1mE2jyiI&search=rezerection

-Andy