[Grief] urhm, if you're in the UK maybe you should check the shops this week?

markw mark at junklight.com
Wed Jul 5 07:48:18 PDT 2006

ha ha ha:

We wanted to give you an update on the status of your order [XXX-
XXXXX-XX-XXXXXXX].

We are sorry to report that the following items have been delayed.

   Throbbing Gristle "Part Two" [Audio CD]

We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

For your reference, here is a summary of your order:

   1 of Throbbing Gristle "Part Two"
			Not yet released by publisher