[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 43, Issue 13

333 333 at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Jul 1 06:36:29 PDT 2006

> You were at the Rafters gig? I'm sure we'd all be interested in hearing your
> memories of the gig, if you managed to talk to the band before or after the
> gig and the reaction of the crowd, etc.
> Unfortunatley I'm too young to have attended a TG gig but would love to hear
> first hand accounts of people who did

what's missing from the video is Gen talking his Hitler Youth knife (see
back of "Discipline", where Val Denham is holding it) and cutting his hand
while the Crowley tapes play in the background, and Gen screams "we're
takling over".

afterwards, Gen ran away down a corridor when John Lacey (who used to be
in Coum Transmissions) tried to speak to him.