[Grief] Solihull

name pending aisuelite at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:53:31 PST 2006

I really enjoyed these images ... delightfully unpleasant.  Some of the
areas, like where the houses were, looked like they would be normal places
if they weren't so overgrown with vines and saturated with dark
associations.  It'd be great to see more, and a website.  I wouldn't mind
helping you clean up some of the images if you need it and there's anything
I can do.