[Grief] Hackney pics

Andrew Gowans andy at flesheatingants.com
Mon Jan 23 19:55:50 PST 2006

A week later but: I'm doing my Geography MA at the University of Edinburgh
looking at the relationship between music and place, and focussing on TG and
Hackney, so may be of interest to some people here when it's done.  I've
stuck up some pics here:
http://yuppie.125mb.com/tg.html
If there's enough interest could maybe see about getting the pics cleaned up
and archived on a proper site.
Hope you enjoy them-
Andy!