[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 38, Issue 6 TG LIVE 31-12-2005

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Tue Jan 17 06:04:40 PST 2006

For anyone interested I've been spending the day in Hackney doing
research for my MA dissertation.  I stopped by 50 Beck Road and 10
Martello Street, both the old house and the Death Factory are still
standing and it doesn't look like they've changed in the past 30 years
- save looking even grimmer now.  Really is a bleak area, I'm amazed
it's not suffered mass gentrification, it's so central but still so
many old abandonned buildings and warehouses etc.  Really gives the
music an added depth after visiting, I've taken a load of pictures I'll
see about putting them up somewhere if people are interested.
Andrew.