[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 38, Issue 6 TG LIVE 31-12-2005

Cameron Smart & Ana Belen Estella cam.belen at virgin.net
Tue Jan 17 09:50:34 PST 2006

Well, there's no mention of them being released on an individual basis on
the webpage. So I'd imagine that we'll just have to be patient. By my
calculations we're only 7 concerts away from the release of 'TG+ +'.

By the way what was:

'In Conversation': Berlin, Germany. 31st December.

It's posted on the website under 'Performances'.