[Grief] Live reviews?

rafael flores info at rafaelflores.net
Fri Jan 13 20:36:04 PST 2006

photos here:

http://perso.numericable.fr/~syntheticn/m47.html

best,
comando bruno

--
rafael flores
apartado 163
23740 andújar · spain
www.rafaelflores.net
www.soundsense.blogspot.com

--------- Mensagem Original --------
De: grief at hollyfeld.org
Para: grief at hollyfeld.org <grief at hollyfeld.org>
Asunto: Re: [Grief] Live reviews?
Fecha: 13/01/06 09:57

&lt;cam.belen at virgin.net&gt; wrote:
> Maybe I've missed them, but I have yet to read any substantial reviews
ofthe Berlin gigs or even the Turin ones last June. I don't think I've even
> seen a set list.Links to any reviews (or any personal accounts) would be
gratefullyreceived.Was watching 'Torture: The Guantanamo Guidebook' last
night&nbsp;&nbsp;- a Channel 4programme here in the UK in which they were
simulating torture procedures at
> Guantanamo Bay . After subjecting one of them sensory depravation
theyfinished him off with 'Subhuman'. Ah, the old favourites...they
obviouslydon't make them like that any
listGrief at hollyfeld.orghttp://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/grief