[Grief] Live reviews?

Cameron Smart & Ana Belen Estella cam.belen at virgin.net
Thu Jan 12 10:09:05 PST 2006

Maybe I've missed them, but I have yet to read any substantial reviews of
the Berlin gigs or even the Turin ones last June. I don't think I've even
seen a set list.

Links to any reviews (or any personal accounts) would be gratefully
received.

Was watching 'Torture: The Guantanamo Guidebook' last night  - a Channel 4
programme here in the UK in which they were simulating torture procedures at
Guantanamo Bay . After subjecting one of them sensory depravation they
finished him off with 'Subhuman'. Ah, the old favourites...they obviously
don't make them like that any more.