[Grief] TG aus Deutschland

David Bourgoin dbourgoin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 00:37:02 PST 2006

I didn't go to the gig on the 31st but I went to the film soundtrack on the
next night.

Lovely venue great sound. They put on a good performance and complimented
the film well but it could have been better it wasn't a hundred percent spot
on in my humble opinion. Maybe the lack of movement by them and a relience
on the film as the only visual element made it more difficult. I enjoyed it
but it wasn't the event that the gig/recording session at the Astoria was.

The exhibition is well worth going to see. The artifacts are interesting to
look at and to finally see the Astoria gig on DVD (Hopefully it will be
available to buy one of these days) was well worth the trip.

Hopefully lots more TG gigs/events to come

Dave B