[Grief] TG aus Deutschland

melvis gough melvis- at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:10:50 PST 2006

Wow.  I got back from Germany yesterday at some point after getting straight
on a plane fresh from the allnighter that was the TG gig at Volksbuhne.
What a venue!  Saw the art exhibition after accidentally stumbling across it
on the way to the gig - very comprehensive and set the tone for what was to
follow beautifully...  I still can't be-lieve they whipped out Hamburger
Lady!  Quad sound was fantastich - still waiting for it all to sink in.  I'm
new to this board but really wanted to post/swap stories with anyone else
who was there...