[Grief] Hackney pics new home + brainwashed site

Andrew Gowans andy at flesheatingants.com
Sun Feb 12 22:10:08 PST 2006

Hey guys,
Jon asked me to take over the Brainwashed TG site and keep it updated, so
I've gone through and got the site back up to date and added a few things to
the discography.  I plan to, over time,  expand the site have a lot more
information on there.  If anyone has anything they'd like to see, or see
information on, that's not there already, or indeed has information they
think would be good for the site then please drop me an email - likewise if
you have any general criticisms or notice errors etc.

The pictures I took down in Hackney I've moved over to here:
http://brainwashed.com/tg/hackney.html
So they've got a permanent home and everyone should be able to see them
without the pictures turning into large acid-house style smilies.

-Andy