Antw: Re: Antw: Re: [Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 39, Issue 2news

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 12 20:05:20 PST 2006

It's a bit of news on the Chris Carter website
www.chriscarter.co.uk

It says........

""There's a possibility the forthcoming new TG 'Part
Two' release may be delayed yet again (long story...
DON'T ask why)."""

Dave B

--- Grant Regnaert <tripreset at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Hi,

I have a question, as I am new to the Grief list, but
have been a hard-core TG fan for about 15 years now.

What is all this talk about the album being delayed???

So, it's( the NEW TG studio album) NOT going to be
released in March NOW!!??

Thanks,

Grant

"Love? What is it? The most natural pain-killer that
there is. LOVE"       William S. Burroughs