Antw: Re: Antw: Re: [Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 39, Issue 2 news

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Sun Feb 12 11:15:32 PST 2006

Great news from Chris overall, can't wait to hear what all these new
releases are going to be!

Mute's owned by EMI now and major labels are a rule into themselves,
there could be some idiot exec thinking "Sales for records are slow in
Febuary so lets wait until May and we'll sell more, what great idea!"
forgetting of course these are TG releases not a favour of the week's
release or U2's Greatest Hits.

For those wondering about my Hackney pics I've got a solid home for
them and will post a new link in the next couple of days that everyone
can view.

-Andy