Antw: Re: Antw: Re: [Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 39, Issue 2 news

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 12 16:38:27 PST 2006

I don't know what the problems are it was just a
theory....

But if a release keeps getting delayed (as in the case
of the album and we know it's been pressed because
they were going to sell it in Berlin until Mute asked
them not to)then it would seem like some sort of
disagreement (about something, not necessarily
financial)is occurring between label and band.

But as I say it's just my theory and could be
completely wrong!

Dave B