Antw: Re: [Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 39, Issue 2 news

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Sun Feb 12 10:55:05 PST 2006

Strange indeed. I am waiting for the Astoria DVD for about one and a half
year now. It was a great gig and I am very curious how the recording of the event
turned out etc. It's being delayed and delayed. Last year they promissed it
would come out in spring 2005. Oh well, it's 2006 and spring is getting nearer
and nearer so who knows, maybe this spring along with the new album and
whatever else they have up their sleeve.