[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 39, Issue 2 news

cblanger cblanger at club-internet.fr
Sun Feb 12 14:42:08 PST 2006

>From chris carter website :

There's a possibility the forthcoming new TG 'Part Two' release may be
delayed yet again (long story... DON'T ask why).

Because there are so many TG projects in the pipeline there won't be as many
performances and new releases from CARTER TUTTI in 2006 as we would like. We
just don't have the time this year.

TG in Berlin was amazing, but also exhausting, frustrating and bloody cold.
The film premier, exhibition, rehearsals, performances and recording all
went well, despite some sound gremlins at the first gig. The improvised
second-nighter was a completely different affair and vibe. We played to a
new 35mm print of Derek Jarman's 'In The Shadow of The Sun' and it looked
wonderful projected behind us. We spent the second week recording new TG
material at an old East Berlin radio studio. The studio was an incredible
place and the staff and technicians were really helpful. So big thanks' to
all those at Planet Roc who made our time there so relaxed and productive.
The whole TG Berlin trip was extensively documented (on a daily basis, which
was a slightly odd experience) so I expect we'll see a lot of photos from it
later this year.
If all our TG plans come to fruition we are going to have some pretty
significant announcements to make in the coming months. In fact some are so
exciting I'm finding it unbelievebaly hard not to just blurt them out. Fans
of electronic music may well be left speechless by one of our announcements,
yes it's that momentous! So IF (and it's a big IF) our people can talk
business with their people...........

d.