[Grief] Frankfurt 1980 DVD for sale

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:11:09 PST 2006

If anyone is interested in this DVD please email me, I can send you screen
shots and cover art.

The price for this DVD is £10.00 with shipping at @ £1.00 for the U.K or
£2.00 everywhere else

Throbbing Gristle

Recorded at the Kunstofschule, Frankfurt 10/11/80

This is a DVD of the the full TG gig in Frankfurt 1980

It contains the band setting up their equipment, the soundcheck and the
concert itself which is prematurely halted when a member of the audience
pours a bottle of wine onto Chris Carter's synth!

PLEASE NOTE

The audio and video quality of this DVD are low quality, the video
constantly switches from colour to black and white while the audio is very
distorted making it hard to distinguish between songs.

THIS DVD IS FOR THE SERIOUS TG FAN ONLY

I am making this available purely for historical value as I don't think this
concert has been seen by many people outside of the group itself
Please do not buy if you expect crystal clear picture or sound.

The DVD comes in a full colour sleeve in a normal plastic DVD case

I accept Paypal

Shipping will be £1.00 U.K or £2.00 Overseas