[Grief] The "Industrial Culture Handbook" hardcover edition

cblanger cblanger at club-internet.fr
Fri Dec 15 08:51:18 PST 2006

The "Industrial Culture Handbook" hardcover edition just came in are are
sitting at the dock in Oakland.
It is a limited edition printing of 2000 copies.

If you order before this weekend we will get Vale to sign your book at the
Industrial Culture Film Festival signing this weekend.
We also plan to make video available from the Panel discussions in a few
weeks.

The order form is available now from Mobilzation.com

The cost is $39 post paid US for media mail. We can send by faster methods
too if you email us.

International shipping is $15 for 1 or 2 books, sent in a Global Priority
envelope. Email us if you'd like another form of shipping.
If you order other items we will combine the postage, so just email us and
we'll tell you the combined total.
Canadian customers will get some discount on shipping.

All the Best and Happy Holidaze,

-Ethan

P.S. The RE~TG DVD arrived as well, so all systems are go.
Monte Cazazza is slated to be interviewed on KFJC at 7pm PST tonight, Thur.
www.kfjc.org
Nervous Gender will be interviewed on KFJC at 3pm PST on Sat.

Fakir Musafar will be inroducing his film at 6:30 pm and 12:30 pm.
Monte Cazazza will be in attendance as Throbbing Gristle's official
ambassador.

Also, there is a special winter solstice Succubi party at Orbis Nex the same
evening.
You can find out about it at:
http://www.vialmagazine.com/