[Grief] Recent TG screenings

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 15 00:08:34 PST 2006

Hello
don't know if this counts but........

I didn't see the recent screenings but saw it in Berlin last New yEra - it
also played as the video installation at the Exhibition - but neither were
in 5.1 I think.

The finished product is fabulous and shot from loads of different positions
with lots of audience shots (if you were there you'll probably be on it
somewhere!) - Everyone remarked how it was very different to how they
remembered the actual gig! - which I think is just the way it's cut together
(rather well!!!)

So can't wait to get my hands on TGV - the finished (Astoria) disc is
supposed to have loads of extras like backstage, soundcheck, different
angles, even shots of people queuing to get in!

Anyone any ideas on what the mysterious "TG International 2007 tbc" stuf
is/might be that appears on the TG website?

DIL23
:)